To begin receiving reports on Slidebeast, you have two straightforward ways to link your Google Analytics, Google Analytics 4, Instagram, and Facebook accounts. Let's take a closer look at these two methods.
Overview & Data Sources Tab
1. In the left Workspace bar, navigate to Overview, click Add New Source in the Data Sources tab.
2. Choose Google Analytics, Google Analytics 4, Facebook, or Instagram and connect your account with Slidebeast.
3. Remember to choose your properties when adding any type of Google Analytics account.
Add a New Data Source While Creating a Report
1. In the left Workspace bar, navigate to Overview, click Create New Report in the top right.
2. Choose a premade template, and click the + Connect New Data Source to add your new account.
3. Again, remember to choose your properties when adding any type of Google Analytics account.
We suggest waiting for a short while after linking an Instagram account since Instagram's data is extensive, and we aim to ensure you receive a substantial amount of historical data. Keep an eye on the green icon located in Overview -> Data Sources -> Instagram. This icon will indicate when your account is prepared to receive a report.
Having trouble connecting your accounts? Contact us at [email protected]